Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Photo Shoot

~Happy 25th, 23rd, and 24th Birthday!~

This post is dedicated to Hilary, who is incessantly bothering me about updating my blog. So I thought I'd honor her request by promptly posting the pictures I stole from her Facebook album before she gets the chance to. Here's to you, Hi Lary!! <3 <3 <3!!!

On Wednesday during Bible Study, us birthday girls (Jess Crew, Hil and I) decided to have a birthday photo shoot after study had finished. Once we got going, we started having so much fun that it was hard to stop! We were definitely rolling on the floor laughing for most of the shoot. So, without further ado, here are some of the more notable shots!

~Emotion: Hunger? Rage? Nostril flaring?~


~Plotting world domination~


~Gangstas~


~I keep spare change in my collarbone~


~We're so giggly!~


~I love how we're never exactly on the same page...eclectic~


~Something hilarious happened...I think I told a joke about Canada~


~Birthday girls - Saranghae - Korean love~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did Hilary get that t-shirt - perfect for her! You guys are so fun - I hope you have a great time celebrating - do some norabanging for me!:)
LH