Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas in Seoul

Here are some fun pictures of random occurrences of late:


Susan, Randi and Hil, cold but ready to see some Christmas lights!


Christmas lights display near City Hall - there was an ice rink in the middle!


Randi getting ready to "ruin" Hil's picture...


Randi "ruining" Hil's picture :)


Amazing lights!!!


Light forest near City Hall - they even had fake wildlife covered in lights.


The gang - Susan, me, Randi, Hil, Ruda and Eddy...it looks as though we're standing in front of a blazing inferno...


Best cab ride...EVER. 4 people in the backseat of a Kia. I think that's a Guinness Record...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..BEST CAB RIDE EVER!!!

Kelsey said...

Jessica, Jessica...I am so glad to hear what God is doing in your life and see your cool pictures. I'm sorry I won't be sending you a Christmas package this year...this Colorado thing happened so fast that I was all in a flurry before I left, and it's several miles to a post office here and even more to stores...and I don't have a car. But I LOVE YOU and I miss you very much and I want nothing more than to talk to you. Do you have Skype? Because I'm going to get it.