Monday, December 3, 2007

Girls rule

Hey y'all -

Just wanted to announce that I have a new cousin!!! My Uncle Glen and Aunt Jerri now have 4 (!) kids. So now Sarah, Shawn and Erin have a new sister! I haven't gotten verification on the name yet (some speculate as to "Holly Nicole") but she was born on Friday November 30. That makes 2 cousins now that I have that I've never met :( Man, I wanna go home just to see her!! Yeah yeah and the rest of all of you too...but mostly her. Haha. Well, by the time I get home in August, she'll be right around the age that babies get interesting, so I guess I'm not missing much :)

On an unrelated sidenote, if you're in the mood for a good emo Irish musical, you should watch "Once". Actually, its worth renting it just for the first scene. We rewound it and watched it 3 or 4 times. The soundtrack is really good, too...I'm actually listening to it right now :) Also, American Gangster is a fairly good movie though it was a bit violent for my taste. But by far the best chunk of change you could spend would of course be The Office Season 3 Disc Set. Makes a great stocking stuffer.

Speaking of stockings - my Grandma sent me my advent calender!!!! THANKS GRANDMA!!!! I took it to school...the kids have never seen anything like it. It was a good mini-lesson.

Pretty sure I'm going to Thailand in February. One word, two syllables: Awesome.

That's all. Oh wait - this is what we did last night:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nXPbWNyCHho

"Cat Rescue 911" turns into "Hilary gets stuck in window". Hilarious.

Love you!

Jess

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Who is Kiddiya? Did I miss that blog? Congrats on your new cousin!

Kelsey said...

I <3 you.