Monday, November 5, 2007

My apartment

In other news, I cleaned my apartment this week. So now you can see pictures of where I live! Prepare to be impressed:


Well, this is it. And I actually had to step out into the hallway to take this picture.


This is the laundry area/kitchen. As you can see, my countertop space is extensive.


This is...the bedroom...actually its just the right half of my apartment.


This is my desk. Notice the pom-pom covered jar in the back - my cousin Kenzie ran around her house collecting "Indiana air" for me to take with me to Korea.


Here's the bathroom. Wait - where's the shower, you ask?


It's right there, silly - can't you see the hose attached to the wall? Its nice though, you clean the bathroom every time you shower.


The utility closet; I prefer to call it the "Bonus Room" or "Extra Bedroom without heat" or even "Room full of useless things".

The pantry: chips, ramen, crackers, peanut butter, tea, cookies, bread, vitamins - that's well-balanced, right?


I'm killing the plant.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

We had showers like that in the Philippines! Rock on!