Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Years Resolution #1 - ACHIEVED.

I just got Skype.

AND IT ONLY TOOK ME 5 MONTHS!! I love procrastinating (Is that how you spell that? I'll look it up later...)

And then I went to HomePlus and bought a headset that makes me look like a cross between an air traffic controller and a magazine telemarketer. There's also a webcam option, but I will not be acquiring one, due to the aforementioned ridiculousness of the headset.

So get Skype. So we can talk. And I can sell you magazines. Using the phrase "Roger that, 10-4".

Also while I was at HomePlus I bought some Philadelphia cream cheese, because I bought bagels at CostCo and they're just getting lonely in my cupboard. So I went to check out and the lady asked me if I wanted a plastic spoon to take with me. My acquired groceries consisted of exactly

1) One headset, and
2) One tub of cream cheese

What could the spoon be for...this was about 4 hours ago and I'm still thinking about it.

Next time I buy laundry detergent I'll make sure and ask for a plastic fork.

Here are some Namsan hike pictures for ya:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have skype... what is your name?

Christine said...

You have Skype now! I love you!! Let's talk at like 7 AM your time, 5PM my time, haha.
Search for me!

The Olson's said...

That's a great shot of everyone!