Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where are the muffins?

I keep forgetting to post this video...its from when Hil and I went grocery shopping for Christmas Brunch at Costco and then were crushed by our groceries over a 45 minute cab-ride home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSU30Qvf_Qs&feature=related


Now that's quality entertainment.

English Camp is over. HOORAY! But next week I start the English Camp at my school, which lasts 3 weeks. CRIKEY. But I know all the kids, and its only 3 hours a day, so I don't foresee being medicated any time soon.

Enjoy your last days of vacation! Ah vacation...must be nice...whine whine whine.

Night! (Its actually 11:30 AM where you are, but what the heck)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Whine whine whine...I averaged a 78 hr work week over the past couple weeks, which included the holidays...vacation? What's that?

I really want to call you soon--hopefully I will still be awake at a reasonable hour for you!