Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Actually, while I'm here...

Here are a few more notable photos:


Typical, Korea. Typical.


Did I mention I went to the Hansol Korea Open and saw Venus Williams beat the crap out of whoever was unfortunate enough to be competing against her at the time? Did I also mention that "Hansol" is 6/7ths of "Han Solo"???


MY SCHOOL! The main building of Gasan Elementary School.


This is the new building, my room is on the second floor.


This is where I learn the chilluns.


What kind of unorganized slob works here?!?


6th project involving word order/sentence creation that doubles as classroom art.


Infamous Sticker Charts...the sole motivation for 2/3 of my students.


Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Christine said...

"Here is where I learn the chilluns."
Jess, you are hilarious!!

BTW, Isn't it more proper to say, "He is smarter than I," not, "He is smarter than me?"
What ARE you teaching these kids?

Just kidding! We all miss you so much! Glad you're blogging again :)

Jessica Lee Becker said...

Well, technically it would be "He is smarter than I am" but guess who's not allowed to deviate from the crappy textbook :)

I also taught them what a "Hoosier" is and how to the word "for" is actually pronounced "fer" and how "ah-mina" is short for "I'm going to". Hahahaha, just kidding...or am I?